BiblioLopek

A place for me to review the books I read, and comment generally on anything book related!

Name:
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham, United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Player by Boris Becker


The Player by Boris Becker was a "unique" autobiography, which I am still unsure whether I enjoyed or not. It was disjointed book with a chapter for an area of his life - Wimbledon, his marriage breakup, tax evasion allegations etc. , rather than it being a chronological story.

Also it seemed at times that his aim was to answer stories/allegations written about him in the press - and generally the German press. Not having read the majotity of these stories and allegations, I did feel lost at times as to the detail of what he was referring to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home